2008年5月11日 星期日

Experience for my second job....

Today is a last day for my baker job...feel sad.That is because i worked there is already 2 month ago... got a lot of memory since i worked there.I think baker job is a good job for me, that is because it can let me to known more about baker,and it can let me to known how to different the cake.Beside that it also going to let me known how to service any customers.So i think baker job really are a good job for me.I really really feel very happy since i worked there..So maybe next time i will be choose back the baker job since i feel boring.



At last, i also wanted to said thanks for all my dear friends at "sunlight cake house"kak sue,saila,boss and so on....thanks for yours to take care of me since i worked there..thanks..i will miss your forever...and we will be friends forever...

沒有留言: