2009年10月7日 星期三

New Blog

Erm...start college until now i feel very bored in everyday. y? Because no class, nobody at hostel, no place can go. i feel bored until crazy le la...haiz....But lucky i found something to do, which in design my blog. Hoooo... that is long time i did open my blog.  Last time i saw my friend blog and her blog very nice i love it, but i dont know how to done it...haiz..sad....

But after i view her blog i knew how be my blog more creative and attract my friend to view the blog. So i will learn from her. Actually wrote blog no only just  can write the bad thing, it also can write some happines in my life.  So when feel bored so can view it and then recall back the happines in my life.^^

Another thing, actually i dont have nerve to let other people i have a blog to wrote mine story. Maybe it is because i scare they all laugh me childish.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Well sister you can post more picture about what is your happiest things happen in this semester, how you planing for your study for this semester.
For designing the blog i think you will need a lots of efforts to do it and might cause you to waste time on it.

琪琪 提到...

well brother i will try my best to post more picture. But i need spend some time lol....erm...for designing the blog ah...i think try la..hehe..thanks...

peggykoh 提到...

sorry there have some mistake .....in last paragraph..need to add the "know"
sorry for the mistake....