2009年8月12日 星期三

Dont want be a stupid girl again....

Most of time i done something like stupid...but dont know start from when i dont want be a stupid girl anymore... i try to control my emotion, try to dont think too much, try to dont argue with them . This is because i dont want be a stupid girl again. But some time i really can not control, last few week i argue with a friend is about our assignment. I dont know whether i wrong or not...but i think no me. Actually i dont like them alw discuss the assignment in whole day, they can discuss the assignment from 8:00pm until 12:00 somthing can be nothing came out. I very dont like it just waste mine time. On the time i just sit at there and then look them play and talk about something which is unrelevant to assignment. So start from next sem i will form a new group again. I hope mine new group dont like them.

沒有留言: