2009年8月15日 星期六

my birthday in 2009

Sorry for late to post my birthday story in 2009.
In this year birthday there is nothing fun for me but finally i cry again in my birthday. This is how to said? Actually in the last day i very happy when i waiting my birthday coming and i also hope my friends can gv me a suprise for me before mine birthday. But finally no...:'( Besides that, on the day i also argue with my classmate because of the assignment. On the time i really dont like my birthday le..Therefore i alw told with my friend "dont know start from when my birthday also is need to cry and no one is happy in mine birthday and also no one is can let to keep mine birthday." so i told mine friend i wan change mine birthday date.
In this year birthday i just know actually no received a present is no much important for me, the most important for me is how many people are know your birthday. But finally no one know mine birtthday from morning until night. Finally the lucky thing is happen, until last min which is 11:30pm all my dear friends call me and gv me a wish...

沒有留言: